"I've fought hard and now I'm weary to the bone."
- Did you ever feel so disappointed with the evening news that you feel you have lost faith in the human race?
- Do you see things around you that make you question whether the world may not be such a safe and wonderful place?
- Are you so frustrated by the behaviors of others so that you have a hard time having faith in the world?
Here's a little exercise that is designed to bring the weary back to life.
Choose your favoriite oracle system. Pull 3 cards, runes, or a tiny scoop of cyrstals. What message of hope are you given? Here are several messages I've received this week, using a variety of oracle systems. I've used tarot, oracles, crystals, runes, tasseomancy (tea leaf reading) and angel cards.
- What do you get if you draw 3 cards or use your own system?
- Your message can be as brief or as long as you need.
- And if you need, you canmove the 3 items around to create the sentence you need.
"How can I find peace in my weariness?"
Click here to continue...