I’m feeling inspired by the Sacred Geometry Crystal Grid shown above. This is in the flower of life design but grids can be made according to any mandala in a geometrical pattern. The one above has crystal points heading outwards to send energy. Another way of using a grid can be to cleanse and charge a crystal as follows.
12 Steps to Cleansing and Recharging a Crystal with a Grid
1. Place the crystal to be cleansed at the center.
2. Place 6 clear quartz points around it pointing outwards working in a clockwise direction.
3. Place 6 rose quartz or 3 rose quartz and 3 tigers eye (for protection) between the points.
4. Place 6 citrine at the ends on the points
5. Place 6 amethyst between the citrine forming an outer circle of 12 alternating crystals
6. Cast a clockwise circle around them with salt
7. Leave to cleanse.
8. Sweep away the salt and scatter away from home. (can be stored in a jar for later scattering)
9. Alternate the citrine with the amethist so that each amethyst is at the end of a point
10. Reverse the points to face inwards.
11. Leave to charge.
12. Remove the crystals in an anticlockwise direction working from 11 o;clock to 12 o’clock working from the outside inwards.
None of the crystal used will need further cleansing as all the negative energies will be soaked up by the salt, This is a good alternative to salt water cleansing where crystals could be damaged by cleansing with water.
This is just a part of this weeks blog. The rest of my messages on crystals and other posts can be found at http://shodienightraven.wordpress.com/